what's up??

26 Jun '10 jester's journal update:

currently working at:
art:
-developing original body proportion style
-finishing unfinished arts

music:
-Instrumental jazzy music with slight Erik Satie's Gymnopedie notes on it :D
-refining old midi music
project:
-LiaL
-Sword of August
-Eternal Grace

mood: geeky :-B

Oct 18, 2009

'found' something cool

hehe.. i was just making banner for iLike, but ended up making banner for prey heaven too! it's not finished yet, but i was really excited drawing my original characters i missed so much! phew.. i think my pinky bruised...(almost always squeezed by another fingers and the tablet when drawing -_-a ) ok..ok..you need rest!

check these new stuffs out will ya.. ^^


the iLike banner i mentioned.. u can find my profile here

Photobucket

my main characters silhouette :D haha, suddenly i got idea when im sketching Prey Heaven's new banner and i never thought this wud be cool :D :D btw, they're from my LiaL project..(supposed to be shounen-genre manga, but im thinking about making it into RPG game) it is just like..a lifetime project for me to be done.. i could say, LiaL's one of my life purpose heheh..

blogger
1 more pic of my OC (original character), his name's Rad, he's also there at the silhouettes pic :D guess which one? lol, sorry i get so carried away when talking about OCs. it's not so new i'd say. i dunno if i'll retouch this or not.

ok, time to hit the sack babe! luv ya all~ /bye

I'm reading: 'found' something coolTweet this!

0 comments: