what's up??

26 Jun '10 jester's journal update:

currently working at:
art:
-developing original body proportion style
-finishing unfinished arts

music:
-Instrumental jazzy music with slight Erik Satie's Gymnopedie notes on it :D
-refining old midi music
project:
-LiaL
-Sword of August
-Eternal Grace

mood: geeky :-B

Jul 27, 2009

my thoughts about life?

lately..i found that life is funny.. i feel like, life is just a big MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) project, but it's very biiig, wiiiide world and hav its looong play time (until the time we die) lol. and of course, the console & server are gigantic that never make us lagging even never need maintenance. i think...if i die, i'll just directed to the first place i logged in. in that case, i even wudnt need to get serious on something's the most serious in life isnt it? like, "nothing's a BIG DEAL..it's just a game after all" lol. i wish i cud think that way every moments. but it has its own weaknesses as well, as example, that is..my LAZINESS..i procrastinating a lot because i lack of seriousness. /XD i sound a lot like a big airhead btw.

haha it's not like im being desperate and bored on living, or feel my life is plain, not at all. i enjoy my life, and wish i have nothing to lose in life, coz i try so much to be aware every second, millisecond or even littler. being aware is not easy at all though /sweat

i often get stumbled too, being full of myself then think about a thing, very serious..like what? carrier? money? sexual orientation? --eh?? yes, i WAS such a hard thinker, i dont want to think too much lately. hmm..i dunno which one's good for my life.. be serious or not?

/hmm
*oh my~ that's not a serous face at all!* LOL, well that's my thought right now, dunno about next time. i'll just wish u guys in front of your monitor right now, have a nice life.. be grateful :)

cya! *end of JUNKing*

I'm reading: my thoughts about life?Tweet this!

0 comments: