what's up??

26 Jun '10 jester's journal update:

currently working at:
art:
-developing original body proportion style
-finishing unfinished arts

music:
-Instrumental jazzy music with slight Erik Satie's Gymnopedie notes on it :D
-refining old midi music
project:
-LiaL
-Sword of August
-Eternal Grace

mood: geeky :-B

Oct 16, 2009

lil talk about productivity..

/hihi hey, sorry for not being productive lately..

guess what, i hav like..conditional-productive-mood lately, it seems like i had spoiled/pampered those habit.. listen: i gotta play so much before begin to work (like, charging energy WTF), or i must log my messenger out completely, quit browsing and quit being around anyone who's playing game & will talk with me so i wont get distracted, and get all ANTISOCIAL over the internet (u know now the reason i've been gone lately)


this is trouble i guess, ppl i know said i'm too much, productivity cannot be that conditional, that i must get rid of these disturbing stuffs.

2 days ago i meditated a lil before i went to bed, and today when i woke(yesterday i mean), i got clearer mind and was decided to work all day, and started to be social a bit..like posting my work results to my game team and checking updates on our manga project and chat a lil with my mangateam's leader for an important matter. as the time goes by, i got distracted again with chatting with friend whom i thought need encouragement orz.. after that, i realized my working mood flew by like the 'momentum' has already lost. wtf (again, i was spoiling my laziness, oh why im so good at making excuses....) then..i spend the day with eating outside, and playing console Persona 4 til like..half hour before now. i was hoping i can boost up my productivity mood & make me inspired by refreshing a lot. and doing all night working overtime./sweat


many thanks to this amazing game <33


i hoped this is last day im spoiling myself like this, as..i was not like this before. this wont make me down, as an artist, i want exist and be known as a great one. i'll keep productive, and not making so much excuses to cover my own laziness. you guys too, dont let ur laziness be on your way to reach ur dream, kay? i hope can inspire u guys with my rants though..i need ur support friends! thanks a lot for great attentions til now, esp, at my dA page :)

kay, now im going to work on IWTL's inking (which i lately abandoned), as much as i can, til i've no energy, lol, consider this as punishment to my lazy ass lately, poor Lazcht's body, i know i'll exploit you, but i wont let u get sick so easily too! hang in there, Lazcht!!

(lol aint i being too serious ? ^^; ahh, it's ok to be so sometimes eh?)
thanks for reading! see you next time.
/bye

I'm reading: lil talk about productivity..Tweet this!

0 comments: